To what degree does your company:
- Hold events to generate ideas?
- Actively manage these events?
- Actively manage idea generation activities?
- Actively manage the capturing of ideas from outside sources?
- Actively manage the capturing of ideas from employees?
If your answers to this questions indicate that your organization is not actively managing ideation activities, read on.
The movement toward ideation as a means of gaining a competitive advantage is starting to form, and the first adopters of these practices are already demonstrating its payoffs while their competitors watch and will struggle to catch up.
This free white paper on managing the idea process explores three major trends that underscore reasons why improved ideation is a requirement for future competitiveness. Download it today!