Why consider implementing a strategic financial management methodology?
- Build a competitive advantage through innovation
- Maximize strategic alignment through joint business and IT planning and management
- Focus on strategic execution to ensure realization of the corporate vision
- Allocate resources to product the greatest business use
- Overcome the limitations of a purely organizational approach driven by the general ledger application
Review this IT Financial Management case study to learn more about a strategic approach, why it is needed, and how it leads to higher organizational performance by maximizing innovation.